About

{THIS IS A WORK OF FICTION!} Hello! I'm Dawna and I'm a foodie in a hoodie. This originated with a dream. Add some passion and hard work and you've got yourself a dream come true. Thank you!

Tuesday, March 28, 2023

Weekend Highlights | Funny People Edition

     Working on the food trucks comes with some funny people, not the suspicious ones this time, but the ones that make your day a little bit better and brighter. This weekend, we had a gentleman who wanted to have us at a wedding reception venue and they paid for us to be there and it was such a fun time! I usually don't like weddings or funerals because it's all the same to me, but this was one that was actually good. Mainly because it was a 1950's vintage theme and they had an outdoor movie screen playing a bunch of movies like Gentlemen Prefer Blondes, Some Like it Hot, and Breakfast at Tiffany's. Such good movies too!

     This man who invited us was the bride's father and he was just the kindest old man I've met! Super funny and caring about his daughter too. Best of all was the food! I'm food motivated and it was actually a perk of being part of the food committee. Everyone had loads of food and fun and I hope you all had a wonderful weekend like we did. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment