About

{THIS IS A WORK OF FICTION!} Hello! I'm Dawna and I'm a foodie in a hoodie. This originated with a dream. Add some passion and hard work and you've got yourself a dream come true. Thank you!

Wednesday, February 1, 2023

Why Mixology?

 Hey again, friends and family! I hope everyone had a fun Christmas and New Years! I sure did.

    Lately I have been told to write about why I went into mixology of tea and recently sodas. I use to work as a barista at multiple coffee chains and I discovered I'm more of a tea person than coffee. So I noticed there wasn't a lot of boba food trucks in my area (it's basically nonexistent) and so I opened my first food truck.

    I have always enjoyed trying out different flavor combinations and fusing them with all sorts of drinks and the ones I enjoy making it with are sodas and teas as sometimes we don't realize how versatile they are like coffee is and being in Utah, people drink more soda than coffee and so this was fun to do. Also, people really enjoy smoothies and I have been doing that too. I'm pleasantly surprised as to how many people love their smoothies here and that is what got me going with my career. I hope that answers a few questions, especially from my loyal customers and welcoming new ones reading my blog for the first time.

 Happy drinking! 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment