About

{THIS IS A WORK OF FICTION!} Hello! I'm Dawna and I'm a foodie in a hoodie. This originated with a dream. Add some passion and hard work and you've got yourself a dream come true. Thank you!

Wednesday, November 1, 2023

Family Storytime



I thought I would share a little bit more about my family since so far, everyone knows a bit about me and my cousin. I have an older sister as I mentioned and we are super close! When we were in elementary school and she was in 6th grade and I was in fourth, I was picked on by some girls who used to be my friend, but they sent me a rude note that since these other girls were friends the longest, they didn't want to be friends with me anymore. I don't know anything else beyond that, but I was upset and after school, my sister ended up finding those girls and gave them a stern warning and also found one of the girl's crush and told her about this girl liking him and this was all done in their presence. They never bugged me again and that was quite extreme, but she said it was all worth it. My big sister is always quite extra and that's why she is the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment