About

{THIS IS A WORK OF FICTION!} Hello! I'm Dawna and I'm a foodie in a hoodie. This originated with a dream. Add some passion and hard work and you've got yourself a dream come true. Thank you!

Tuesday, October 31, 2023

New Home!

  I have some very big news everyone! Eva, my older sister, and I are finally moving to our own place in that neighborhood! Here are some photos I took of where we are going to live (Northern Utah now). The first two photos are of the street we are on and it's just so pretty. Then the third one is our own house and the fourth is what it looks like at night from my room. Our house is kind of on a slope and it's actually fun to race down. The last picture is the kitchen and it's just modern and cute! I am still going to run my food truck, although we will be found more often in the Salt Lake area and when we tour again, we will visit my hometown. We're still going to stick around and Sumo is adjusting well. Here's a tea to the future adventures!
Fun Polaroids of the place!

No comments:

Post a Comment