About

{THIS IS A WORK OF FICTION!} Hello! I'm Dawna and I'm a foodie in a hoodie. This originated with a dream. Add some passion and hard work and you've got yourself a dream come true. Thank you!

Thursday, July 6, 2023

Locations & Highlights


 Hello everyone!

For the remaining of summer we will be around the Salt Lake City area, Utah County, and St. George to Cedar City area where we will finish our summer touring around the state. For the fall, winter, and some of spring our food trucks will be stationed around Wasatch County, Salt Lake County, Utah County, and the main location of the original boba tea truck where it has always been in my small town just outside of St. George.

As for this week's highlights are some of the amazing customers we have had! Everyone has been enjoying the online store and several items have already sold out, can you believe it? I sure can't at times!

People have been tagging us on their social media and visiting us at our trucks to show off their newly found favorite merchandise and I am in disbelief at how much we have grown since last year, even though we are still under one years old as of now. Shout out to my family and I am so grateful for them in helping me start this business. Shout out to you as well for being a part of this few month's journey. Let's keep it going, Utah!

No comments:

Post a Comment