About

{THIS IS A WORK OF FICTION!} Hello! I'm Dawna and I'm a foodie in a hoodie. This originated with a dream. Add some passion and hard work and you've got yourself a dream come true. Thank you!

Tuesday, July 18, 2023

Fun Family Weekend

 This weekend was a blast in St. George as my food trucks got to cater to a family reunion and it has been such a busy time and despite feeling exhausted and drained from any further socializing, it was a blast! One of the highlights of this family gathering was there were four couples there that have recently gotten married with the first of them getting married back in June and the latest just eight days ago! The ladies were so sweet to show me their wedding photos and it was just adorable. To clarify, two of the men were brothers and the other two were cousins related to the brothers (the cousins weren't brothers--as if that helps at all). Here in Utah they happen to have majorly big families. Overall, in the span of this weekend we had 128 guests buy from us and that was such a big deal for me as I checked our electronic till (e-till). 


Basically, my cousin Eva and I got to hang out with them when we weren't selling our bubble tea for a moment. They had rented out a whole motel and it was located near a golf course and several hiking areas. At one point, Eva and I even did some sight-seeing as local tourists in this bit of stay-cation. There were several stores that were new and I got to enjoy those, even though I have been in town here multiple times before. Eva dragged me to go check out some allegedly haunted places or abandoned ghost towns and thankfully she made up for it by coming along with me to check out this gift shop that sold fossils and stones/gems as well as other trinkets. Such a good way to end that week and begin this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment