About

{THIS IS A WORK OF FICTION!} Hello! I'm Dawna and I'm a foodie in a hoodie. This originated with a dream. Add some passion and hard work and you've got yourself a dream come true. Thank you!

Thursday, May 25, 2023

In Today's News

 Congratulations to the high school kids graduating this week!

Good luck into the future, whatever you wish to be or do either in college or career aspects!

-Your friends at Smooth Tea Bubbles


Now on other news, my friend Evaleigh has decided to leave behind her old job of cleaning and has recently started an internship at a quaint little shop called The Cryptic Communion. I just wanted to celebrate that with her and also do a bit of a highlight on where she now works, which is a tarot reading and spiritualist store full of crystals and meditations. I will let her explain it more over on her blog as it has so many cool bits about it and I can't wait to stop by the shop when the chance comes up. I will add that The Cryptic Communion is located in a town square in the outskirts of Vivian Park just up the canyon in the Ye Olde Towne Shoppes square.

Our food trucks will be making a regular stop there every Tuesdays and Wednesdays now, at least my food truck will be. We will still have trucks running here in the St. George area, but I think I will be running the area up the canyon on those days. More is yet to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment