About

{THIS IS A WORK OF FICTION!} Hello! I'm Dawna and I'm a foodie in a hoodie. This originated with a dream. Add some passion and hard work and you've got yourself a dream come true. Thank you!

Wednesday, April 3, 2024

Hey Y'all!


 Hey, it's been awhile since I posted because business has been booming and I will probably post less here, unless something has changed on the menu or something pretty cool happens! We started something of a small business and still are, but bigger now. Let me say that I am so grateful for everyone's support and now that I have gotten a chance to post, there will be a big announcement at the end of this post.

First of all, though, the end of the school year is coming up and summer will be here keeping everyone at the boba drink trucks busy. Sumo, my dog, is keeping me busy. Lots of stuff keeping me busy. Even though my posts will be infrequent, here is the announcement that has been waiting for awhile: Smooth Tea Bubbles will be supplying boba for the Galaxy Ghost Cafe! My cousin, Eva, works there and will be opening a gift shop soon and got me networked with the owners. If you happen to see us, stop by and say hi! We'll see all y'all there!

No comments:

Post a Comment