About

{THIS IS A WORK OF FICTION!} Hello! I'm Dawna and I'm a foodie in a hoodie. This originated with a dream. Add some passion and hard work and you've got yourself a dream come true. Thank you!

Wednesday, August 2, 2023

Meeting Sumo

New pet!


Here at our food trucks, we really don't have a mascot but for now I think this little guy can be our own mascot! I did a thing: I adopted a dog and he is a Spaniel mix of some sort, about 2 years old. His name is Sumo!

And yes, he will be traveling with me on my food truck so come by to say hello to Sumo if we are ever in your area.

Back story of how this cute pup came to my home was looking around some abandoned buildings with Eva and we ran into a nice homeless guy with a dog and I wanted to adopt one. With Eva, we stopped by an animal shelter and Sumo was one of the dogs that was the longest there at the shelter. He was overlooked a lot because people thought he was too big and too fluffy to maintain. He's a medium sized dog, though, so I'm not sure why people think he was high maintenance. I adopted him and he's been here a few days and adjusting well. No issues really other than a hair trim from all the matting. Good boy, Sumo!

No comments:

Post a Comment