About

{THIS IS A WORK OF FICTION!} Hello! I'm Dawna and I'm a foodie in a hoodie. This originated with a dream. Add some passion and hard work and you've got yourself a dream come true. Thank you!

Wednesday, August 23, 2023

Me and My Sister

This is a fun photo of myself this morning with my older sister sneak-attacking me as I was heading to the bathroom to get ready. My sister sometimes helps me out at the food trucks in her spare time for fun apparently and I'm glad she enjoys it!

***

Below is a photo of my older sister and she is finishing up schooling in interior design. She really has amazing sense of style as you can tell. She has the best decorated room in our home. She also did some of our art on our food trucks, so I'm glad to have a cool big sister like her! That's a bit about my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment